Sunday, October 21, 2007

my meaning of blogging

i started off to blog when i was in university because that time at uni...seems that everyone got a blog talking about their personal stuffs and interests...it was kind of trend during my time at university where everyone just love to share their feelings and views by writing it out...allowed people to read and understand them further...therefore...i have created one for myself during that time...in university time...my posts are mostly about myself...my friends...my views and interests...as i developed to become an adult...exposing myself to lots of discussions, forums, debates and so on...i started to build my interest towards the interest of the country...as my major is in journalism which is about reporting news...hence...my posts were slowly becoming current affairs...expressing my views and listening to other people's opinion...reading books and magazines to build my own perception and judgement...from personal to public...and now here had became the only place that i can write to because i am no longer a journalist...although i eagerly wanted to be one but i am not qualify yet...as my language was told to be athrocious...in order to practice my writing skills..i will spend more time to write more...next time perhaps some mandarin as well...it had been years since i started blogging...but my blog was seldom to be visited...almost no comments...i moved from one site to other site for three times...and now i am back with blogspot...for those who is reading this site...i will be posting frequent in future...got to sleep...good night everyone...if any...

No comments: