Tuesday, November 6, 2007

work

it had been a few weeks since i have started working outside (previously was working from home) which is at sin chew media corporation...although it is just about office works...but i did learn a lot...in terms of photos selection...information management....and others...my reporter friends who is working just one floor above myself who is at downstair...appeared to be quite shocked when they saw me working in the resource centre dept...as i was working with malaysiakini previously...back to my work...apart from the things that i have been doing daily...i also got the chance of doling traditional stuffs (which is not about using computer) like cutting and pasting pictures on paper..due to the fact that i have not been doing this kind of stuff for a long time which is ever since my primary school time...i had cut my finger while i was cutting paper...thank goodness my collegues were around...and they have helped me out with my poor little finger...in here..i would like to take a chance to express my gratitude to my boss who is my supervisor who had take care of me ever since i joined them...thanks for the guidance and care that you have given me...even though there is something keep borthering but it is good enough that everyone are nice...

No comments: